Sunday, 14 April 2013

Mixed tape.

Being the eighties child that I am (born in the seventies!) I like mixed tapes. The tape recorder is long gone and now I do it in the computer but... I still do it.
This weekend I've been trying to make The Perfect Rock Playlist (because I don't have enough to do, like grading exams and cleaning the house, ugh). There are songs that there is of course no doubt about but then there are others.
Anyways, these are the sure bets.

That's alright my mama, with Presley.


(Like there was ever any question about that.)

While my guitar gently weeps. The Beatles.


Me and Bobby McGee with Janis.


Paint it black with The Stones.


Then there must be something with The Doors. I'm leaning towards Alabama song.





1 comment:

  1. tracy.rose@healthline.com2 May 2013 17:59

    Hi,

    Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to feministwife.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

    Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
    Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
    Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

    Warm Regards,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete