Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Christmas is coming

I'm not blogging very much these days. I'm just looking forward to Christmas, preparing and spending time with my children. Love them, love our time together. I'm starting work in the New Year so I'm savoring our time now.

In Iceland we have 13 Santa Clauses. They will start coming from their home in the mountains 13 days before Christmas and then our kids will start getting something, candy or toy, in the shoe. They put one on the window sill and the Santa coming down will give them something. Unless they have been naughty then they will get a potato.


If you are interested you can read more about these guys here.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that Grýla didn't travel to the US, or I would have surely been boiled and eaten. lol!

    ReplyDelete